And the love continues as we take our 3rd multi-generational family mission trip to Rogersville, TN! We hope you are blessed by following along to see what God is doing not only among our team members, but also in the lives of people we meet along the way. May God be glorified through all we say and do!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Last Post from Mr. Joe

I wanted to say thank you to the whole team, I have never been around such a well oiled machine .From what GOD had provided ( the 2 professions of faith) we got this week to the tiniest minute detail , GOD through his HOLY SPIRIT moved in and and around everything that was done, it was as effective and smooth as we all had prayed for . I believe that we magnified and glorified the name of JESUS in each and everything that was done.
Amy Thompson Lead with great ease and through her direction and guidance , I believe we accomplished what GOD had in mind.
I am proud to have been part of this team and its leadership, one mind , one spirit , and one body being led by the HOLY SPIRIT was the most marvelous thing I have ever experienced.
Thanks guys
Joe B.

No comments:

Post a Comment