And the love continues as we take our 3rd multi-generational family mission trip to Rogersville, TN! We hope you are blessed by following along to see what God is doing not only among our team members, but also in the lives of people we meet along the way. May God be glorified through all we say and do!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Rogersville Trip

I'm extremely happy that Josh and I had the opportunity to come on the mission trip.  The whole experience has been much more than I could have ever imagined.  I knew Southside is a wonderful church and getting to know this group more explains why that is true, they are a great family that love God and each other and I'm proud to be a part of the family.  I have been convicted, humbled, and inspired during this experience and look forward to pursuing the next step God has in store for all of us.  Thanks to all who stepped out in faith to organize this trip and thank God for the experience.

Paul Byram

No comments:

Post a Comment