And the love continues as we take our 3rd multi-generational family mission trip to Rogersville, TN! We hope you are blessed by following along to see what God is doing not only among our team members, but also in the lives of people we meet along the way. May God be glorified through all we say and do!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

post one by Josh

This week so far has been AWERSOME! I have never worked and helped out with different things and been so happy. Day one was rough however, God helped us get through it. Day two was are first day in the mission field in tennessee.I thought me and my dad were going to work in the thrift store so, I did exactly the opposite of what everybody told me to do, be flexible. So, Iwas told to clean houses I went to help Mrs. Cline withsome cleaning and she was very thankful and kind. I also went to the senior home that aftenoonthat also was alot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Josh, I am so proud of you and the other young missionaries from Southside. I am so glad that Mrs. Cline was thankful and kind. Sometime the LORD calls us to help people who are not so kind, but I pray that you will be working with pleasant people who are ready to know GOD and who can see his love through you. God Bless You, Mrs. Melinda

    ReplyDelete