And the love continues as we take our 3rd multi-generational family mission trip to Rogersville, TN! We hope you are blessed by following along to see what God is doing not only among our team members, but also in the lives of people we meet along the way. May God be glorified through all we say and do!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blog One from Spencer Gray

Well, on the first day of construction, it was a pretty slow moving day until the lumber got to the site. After that the rest of the day was faster paced, and more work got done. At night we got to go to the pool. Once everyone got there we did cannonball contests.

For breakfast, I've mainly had waffles from this neat waffle machine. At share time, I learned a lot about the different jobs we came here to do, and the people we've shared Christ with. I think its good we have a sharetime because we can see what everyone else is doing, and so we can come closer to one another. All in all, I think this trip will be a good one.

Spencer

2 comments:

  1. Spencer,
    I'm impressed that you are working with the construction, I bet you are learning a lot. Too bad you all aren't tutoring, because you write very well and would probably be a good teacher. My Mom (Mrs Billie) says she likes the share time too. I'm glad you all got to swim. You are working so hard, you deserve to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to my comments,anyone know, I did post it.

    ReplyDelete