And the love continues as we take our 3rd multi-generational family mission trip to Rogersville, TN! We hope you are blessed by following along to see what God is doing not only among our team members, but also in the lives of people we meet along the way. May God be glorified through all we say and do!!

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Experience by Katelyn Bair

Hi, this is Katelyn Bair. At the beginning of the week, I started at a construction site and was very surprised to find that the woman's neighbor had a horse. The horse was extremely close to her house so I got to spend a lot of time with him. I fed him apples and he seemed to really like me. It was a blessing and a bit of comfort for me because my mom had told me I wouldn't see a horse this week. We worked on that house for two days, finished the construction completely, and moved to another house. I was sad to leave the horse, but I was glad to find that the second house had 5 kittens and several cats. We painted the deck that day. Then I was sent to the sports camp for today and yesterday. That was also a ton of fun. I met several kids and had a lot of fun playing games such as dodge ball, kick ball, and whiffle ball. I've spent a lot of time with youth kids and adults I'd never had the courage to talk to before this trip. Um, I've really enjoyed my experience here in Tennessee, and I hope I can come again next year. I wish this wasn't our last day here. Bye, and thanks for reading my blog!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment